case study: institute for transportation & development policy
The Institute for Transportation and Development Policy (ITDP) works around the world to design and implement high quality transport systems and policy solutions that make cities more livable, equitable, and sustainable. ITDP has offices in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, and the United States.
goals & challenges
To celebrate its 25th anniversary, ITDP commissioned Our Cities Ourselves, a landmark exhibition at AIA Center for Architecture in New York City envisioning 10 cities in 2030. The exhibition featured renowned international architects including Adjaye Associates, Urbanus Architecture & Design, Michael Sorkin Studio, arquitectura 911sc, Fábrica Arquitetura and Campo Arquitetura Urbanismo Design.
how we helped
- Co-led production and marketing of Our Cities, Ourselves
- Led RFP process, vetting design firms and selecting Pure & Applied
- Helped revamp the ITDP brand presence with website redesign and online strategy
- Secured more than 1,700 media placements including the Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, WNYC and other top-tier publications.
- Successfully relaunched ITDP's website & graphic identity